Hi, I visited this blog and find your efforts good. You used walls as T.L.M. and did good activities in your school. Photos posted by you are telling about school activities. It will be good to write something about you and your school as where is your school situated and how many teachers are working in your school. Nice.
Hi, I visited this blog and find your efforts good. You used walls as T.L.M. and did good activities in your school. Photos posted by you are telling about school activities. It will be good to write something about you and your school as where is your school situated and how many teachers are working in your school.
ReplyDeleteNice.
Thank you sir. Pls keep visiting
DeleteTeacher has a great role in all school activities but what the help and support you got by other teachers and parents?
ReplyDeletehttp://anilsahu77.blogspot.in/
Thanks 4 visiting our blog sir..I was very busy in some school related works..I will post all information about our school shortly..pls keep in touch
Deletehttps://dangamathcolonygsfpschool.blogspot.com/2019/03/different-taste-in-mid-day-meal.html?m=1
DeleteThanks 4 visiting our blog sir..I was very busy in some school related works..I will post all information about our school shortly..pls keep in touch
ReplyDelete